Monday, March 23, 2009

My dad...

Asked my dad for something today.

He asked me to think twice about it.

I insisted my way and said i've decided. I want it.

He still asked me to tink twice.

My reaction? totally upset about it and said a hurried goodbye and hang up.

Called my fren to "complain"

wen i put down the fone, my dad called back and i forced my bro to answer.

cos i noe thats my dad, asking wad we wan for dinner.

told my bro to tell him i wanted nothing (i was still upset).

my dad called again after 10mins..

I picked up as my stupid bro dint wanto do that.

Dad: Do u wanto eat noodles?

Me: No....

Dad: Are u sure u don't want?

Me: Yes....

(Dad comes back hme)

Dad: Do you want to eat noodles??

Haaahaa.. Ok, i was touched la. I knew he bought an extra pack. He was trying to talk to me and i know that. but im jus too stubborn.

Thks dad.

**I always wonder if our earthly dad is already so gracious twds us... how bout our heavenly dad?

Definitely much beta.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do u wan from ur dad?

yan said...

heh.. i tink dads are like tt.. last week my dad made mi angry n i ignored him.. then he asked if i wanted a lift to my tuition place i said no.. then he called n say he's waitin downstairs... haha ain't dads sweet?

Jollie said...

hahah..tats so nice of him la! these things happen jus near Easter..tink its reali God reminding us of Jesus's Love for us on the cross huh... :)

Jollie said...

To doryfish: wad happen to ur blog?? N hor, y u call ur BF your "fren"?? Stay :) !!~