Saturday, June 6, 2009
PASTOR TAN ROX!
I totally adore Pastor Tan!! Yst's Church-Wide Bible Study (CWBS) on the Songs of Solomon was great. i mean it totally blew me off! So much was revealed to me personally. I learnt so so much yst. Which reminds me of a conversation between my classmates and I during break in school. We were jus discussing who is our fav preacher.. many said Pastor Meng. Indeed! He's so humourous who nv fail to liven our class atmosphere. But i rem saying i like Pastor Tan. It is like in every svc that he preaches (mostly whenever Pst Kong is not ard), he nv nv fails to teach us new things. That's why we always say he is really a TEACHER. AND I don rem dozing off in any sermon that he taught. :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment