Thursday, April 30, 2009

I always think im a passive in regards to relationship. Indeed, i reali am. Recently, i was reminded of this person. A very good fren of mine, someone i noe cld listen, share and depend on. She backslided a few years back.. I was shocked, not only me. Everyone ard me was. Someone we tot wld least draw away frm God. True, nothing is predictable. But i wasnt eager enuf to reach out to her once again. It mite be an excuse, but im scared. She loves God more than me that i wld tink wadeveri tell her, she noes. How? Wad am i to do? But i was glad when she initiated to come for svc recently. Thou no one met up wif her, im glad she was so brave to stay on herself. I tell myself i wld nv wanto be passive again. I reali do wanto show her i care about her. I believe in no time, we wld be back tog once again, worshipping God, sharing with one another on how God has greatly bless our lives. :))))

No comments: