Today, we had a "ladies cgm" combined with Yu Zhen. It was good, reali reali good. Presence of God was very very strong. When we start with worship, tears jus came flowing down. I was reminded of God's love for us. He's the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Indeed our God=Jesus=The Holy Spirit is our guide, our companion, our closest friend. I do want Him forever & ever in my life. :) I was oso blessed by Yu Zhen's msg. She was very daring, str-fwd. Taught us ladies on stuff that I believe, if we in our own grp of gals wld not or dare not talk about. Afterwhich, we fellowship with pizza eating. :) It was a rare sight. EVERYONE gathered ard the dinner table, chatted, laughed. I reali enjoyed it! Discussed about our connect grp outing. We are going JB in the 17th of May. Im reali super looking fwd to it. May all things we discuss COME TO PASS! AMEN!
Was pretty upset tat only Jaryl wen for the men's mtg. I seriously wonder wad're the guys in our cg doing?? Not only the fact tat it is a men's mtg, a word tat is ESPECIALLY for them, but tat if its a norm mtg, wld they go still? Some wld say y are gals nowadays so domineering, in control of everiting.. blah blah.. then may i noe wad're the guys doing? mmm.. ANS: NOTHING! i presume?? Who have God made to be the head of the hsehold?? hai....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha how come u didnt mention abt the risk game?
such an unspiritual game. not for me.. lol.. donwanna mention. hahah
Post a Comment